Useful Procedures for Students
Documents & Procedure Required for Eligibility:
- Aadhar Card
- Photo ID Proof (Driving License / PAN Card/ Passport or any other such document as proof of identity issued by Govt. authority)
- Entrance Test Admit Card (If applicable)
- Entrance Test Score Card
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- GEPIWAT Admit Card (If applicable)
- 10th Mark List
- 12th Mark List
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passing Certificate
- Certificate of Change in Name
The following documents to be retrieved from the website:
www.antiragging.in or www.AMANMOVEMENT.org
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit (Student) (Mail received from the requisite site on the registration will be required)
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit (Parent) (Mail received from the requisite site on the registration will be required)
(National Anti-Ragging Help Line 24x7 Toll Free Number* 1800-180-5522 (email@example.com)
The following documents to be downloaded from Finance Portal: http://staging.ishinfo.com/UGStudentAdmission/
- Indemnification / Healthcare, Recreation and Sports Undertaking (Student) 2 pages (scan in one file)
- Indemnification / Healthcare, Recreation and Sports Undertaking (Parent) 2 pages (scan in one file)
- Medical Undertaking 1 page (scan in one file)
- SIU-Eligibility Form (This has to be done on the 100 Rupees stamp paper and get it notarised from the advocate)
IMPORTANT - Before printing the SIU Eligibility Form, please ensure that following data is correctly entered in the eligibility portal –
1) Name as per your 12th Mark Sheet
2) Date of Birth
3) Mother’s first name is as per your 12th Mark Sheet
4) Father’s first name is as per your 12th Mark Sheet
5) Full Address
6) Last Qualifying Board/University
7) Year of Passing of 12th Std.
8) Aggregate % of 12th Std. (Last qualifying year)
- Application of Confirmation of Eligibility & Provisional Admission – (SIU Eligibility Form) - 6 pages (scan in one file)
- Kindly keep hard copies in safe custody which you have to submit to SIT Nagpur Office whenever asked.
- All the above documents should be the scanned copies of the original documents which has to be uploaded on the eligibility portal.
Links of requisite portal:
- Eligibility portal link – http://intechsolutionspune.in/eduwiz/login.html
(User ID and Password to be entered which you have received from university eligibility team through your registered Email Id after payment authentication by Accounts Dept)
- Finance portal link http://staging.ishinfo.com/UGStudentAdmission/
(User Id (SET ID) and Password is what you received after SIT registration
Procedure for Joining of Hostel
- Fill the requisite Application Form and Declaration Form.
- Fill the Parents Undertaking.
- Vaccination certificate of 2nd dose will be required. (Mandatory)
- RTPCR report within 48 hours of joining
- Hostel fees details
Note: Bring these forms in duplicate while reporting to the hostel.
And confirm your hostel joining date on email.