B.Tech First Year Admission procedure
First Year Admission Procedure
Minimum PCM % (45% for General and 40% for Reserved category candidates) is a mandatory eligibility requirement for admissions.
Indian students can get admission via -
- SITEEE 2023 - https://set2023.ishinfo.com/SET20y23/Register/Index.aspx
- JEE (Main) 2023
- Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination (ASGEEE) 2023
Online Admission Procedure
- SITEEE - https://set2023.ishinfo.com/SET20y23/Register/Index.aspx
- JEE (Main) / ASGEEE -
Documents Uploading and Branch Preference Selection
- SITEEE - documents uploading link to be posted soon
- JEE (Main) / ASGEEE - https://ezapp.ishinfo.com/SITNAGPURY23/Register/Index.aspx
- Guidelines for documents uploading
Uploaded documents will be verified by SIT experts
Merit listing (Branch Allocation)
Branch will be allocated based on entrance examination score and branch preferences
- SITEEE - first merit list date to be announced
- JEE (Main) / ASGEEE - first merit list date to be announced
Waitlist / Branch Change (if required)
After fees payment, interested candidates can register for hostel allotment.
- List of eligibility documents required for admission
- B.Tech. First Year 2023-24 Fees Structure
- Refund Policy
Write to us
- General inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Documents Uploading
Kindly note the following guidelines while uploading the documents –
- Upload one PDF file for each mandatory document (Aadhar card and 10th mark sheet), having scans of both sides / all pages of the document.
- Upload the correct document PDF against the corresponding document title. For instance, do not upload the 10th mark sheet in place of the 10th passing certificate.
- Ensure that the uploaded document PDF’s contain clear and readable scanned pages of the required documents.
- Ensure that you save and click the submit button after uploading documents in the portal. Candidates failing to do so will not be included in the merit listing (branch allocation).
- You may upload the currently unavailable documents later; such as the entrance examination score card and the 12th Mark list, 12th Passing, Leaving / Transfer certificates.