||Prof. (Dr). Mukesh M. Raghuwanshi
- Nominated as Margdarshak (MD) under Margdarshan Scheme of AICTE
- As a principal mentored the college to Win the “STAR NEWS” award for the “Best Upcoming Engineering College in India”-2010
- Inspire faculty Excellence Awards 2017 by Infosys Campus connect
- Worked as a judge for the “smart India Hackathon-2018”
- Three papers received “Best paper award” in conferences.
- Worked as a subject expert in NBA committee
- Global Excellence Award 2022 by Talk HR Success
||Dr. Latika Pinjarkar
||Authored 4 Book Chapters, 2 International Patents granted,3 National
||Dr. Nilesh Bhaskarrao Bahadure
||Authored 6 books:
- The Microprocessor: 8086, 8088, 80186, 80286,
80386, and Pentium Family
- Microcontrollers and Embedded System
- LATEX: A Document Preparation System - Basic and
- Programming Techniques using Matlab
- Programming Techniques using Python
- Basic Electrical Engineering
(Edited), Received Full Travel Grant from CGCOST to attend the
International Conference at Bangkok, Thailand, 2016. Received UG and PG
project grants from the Institution of Engineers. Reviewer in
International Journals of Springer, Elsevier, IEEE Access, etc.
Life-time member of ISTE, IE, IETE, ISCA, ISRS, and IAENG. Listed
(Award) in World Scientist and University Rankings 2021 and 2022
published by AD Scientific Index 2021 and 2022.
||Dr P. D. Shobhane
Author of Four Books on Mathematics:
Attended International Conference at Bolu, Turkey in 2010.
Chairman, Curriculum Development of Applied Mathematics III and IV,
2013,2020 and 2021 (RTM Nagpur University)
VC Nominee/ Subject Expert for selection procedure of Mathematics
- Modern Algebra
- Engineering Mathematics Vol- I
- Engineering Mathematics
Authored Books on:
- Data Warehousing & Mining and Object Oriented Modeling (2 nos)
- Authoured Book in Process (Publisher DeGruyter International)
- Edited Book in Process(Publisher :Taylor and Francis, CRC Press)
- Book Chapters in edited Books (9 nos) published by Renowned
Publishers like Taylor and Francis, IGI Global, Wiley etc.
- 01 International Patent Granted, 01 Indian Patent published,
- Recieved AICTE-ISTE Grant for Conduction of Refresher Program
"Recent Trends in AI" 6. 01 Copyright Published
- GATE Qualified 8.Life Time Member of ISTE, IEANG,CSI
- Member of various LEC Committees visited in Engineering College
appointed by RTM Nagpur University.
- Nominnee Subject Expert for Teacher Selection Procedure in RTM
||Dr. Sagarkumar Shridhar Badhiye
- Member, Board of Studies of Allied Sciences,Datta Meghe Institute of
Medical Sciences (Deemed to be University), Wardha,
- Patent on A System for Human Cognitive States
- Copyright on Document Preparation: A LaTeX based
||Dr. Poorva Agrawal
- Published 11 Scopus indexed research articles
- Reviewer in Springer nature of Computer science
- IEEE Open access
- GATE qualified
- Delivered session in webinars
- Global Excellence Award 2022 by Talk HR Success
- Member of ACM, ISTE and IAENG
||Monali Gulhane Shirbhate
- In University Ranks from all Academics (Diploma, B.E,
- 2. Ph.D Pursuing with 2 private consultancy in AI & ML
(Year of Completion 2022 Dec)
- Young Research Award by INSC in
|| Asst Prof. Sneha Thomas
- Qualified UGC- NET (National Eligibility Test for Assistant Professorship)(99.5 Percentile)
- Qualified SET (State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professorship)
- Secured the second rank in the Masters degree.
- Academic Valedictorian Scholarship: Undergraduate Progamme: Secured the highest rank
- Meritorious Valedictorian Scholarship, Government of Maharashtra meritorious student’s scheme.
- Certificate of Merit for outstanding scores (Subject wise) in Masters Program.
- .Rapporteur and Member of the coordination committee at the International conference: Multidisciplinary International Conference on Breakthrough to Excellence from 6-8 October, 2021.
- Moderator at the international conference: International Conference On Humanities, Sciences And Arts (27 and 28 July, 2021)
|| Dr. Ramdas Khomane
- Postdoc National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- Ph.D. CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune, India
- Recipient of Fast Track Young Scientist Research grant by DST, Govt. of India.
- Scientist’s Pool Award by CSIR, Govt. of India
- Quick Hire Scientist Award by CSIR, Govt. of India
- Research Fellowship for Ph.D. by CSIR, Govt. of India
- Authored one Encyclopedia Chapter
- 1 US & 3 Indian patent published
- Published 22 Scopus/SCI indexed research articles
- Medal for US Patent by NCL Research Foundation
- Young Associate Fellow of Maharashtra Academy of Sciences.
Prof. Muktinath Viswakarma
- GATE Qualified (Percentile - 99.94)
- Participated in ACM-ICPC Programming Competition.
||Prof. Nishant Nikam
|| Dr. Snehal B Shinde
|Educational Key Highligjhts:
Workshops/Conferences/Events Participation And Organization
- Held First rank S.S.C Examination in school.
- Amongst four top students from the city who got admission in one of the reputed institutes (RSML) for HSC.
- Held fourth rank in B.Tech.
- Got Placed in Infosys and Accenture
- Received TPI (Training Performance Incentive) in INFOSYS.
- Qualified GATE-2014 and 2016.
- Held first rank in MTech.
- Got placed in Persistent during MTech.
- Only one student Selected as a PhD research Scholar(JULY 2016) in VNIT, Nagpur.
- 3-SCIE Journal Accepted, 2-Under Review,
- 6 – Scopus indexing Reputed Conference Papers
- Five patents under progress
- Attended 10+ Workshop
- Volunteered 3+ workshops.
- Delivered 3+ guest Lectures.
- Served as a guest faculty in IIIT Nagpur in during 2018-19.
- Organized 10 days national event “NVIDIA GPU Computing CODEATHON 2022”, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, AP in association with NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute
- Served as Resource person in GPU Computing CODEATHON 2022, organized by MIT ADT, Pune
- One consultancy project in “Efftronics Funding for Exploring Technologies duration 2-3 months, grant amount 2 lakh.
||Dr. Gopal Kumar Gupta
- Published 6 SCI/Scopus indexed research Articles and Proceedings
- Reviewer in Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability, SPRINGER.
- Attended 8 International Conference 4 National/International workshops and FDPs
- Delivered 1 Guest Lecture on Operation research 5. Qualified GATE 2013 with AIR 130 NET qualified in 2012.
|| Prof. Gagandeep Kaur
- Published 9 Scopus indexed research articles
- Reviewer in Annals of OR, Springer, CMC
- Member of IEEE, ACM
- Completed coursera course-NN and Deep Learning, IBM Data Science Professional Course
- Certified from IBM Lotus, IBM RSA and IBM TDS
- Delivered various Guest Lectures
|| Dr. Pramod Pandey
|| Mr. Rajeshwar Balla
- Mr. Rajeshwar Balla
Microsoft Certified Professional for Internet